We are delighted to present Lifesciences Trends 2017: A National and Regional Perspective. Join us at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Ditchley House, Cork on November 15th, as we explore the topics that have shaped and impacted the Lifesciences sector in Ireland and in particular, the Munster region.
Download the Lifesciences Trends 2017 Conference Brochure.
The conference will provide a forum for professionals in the Pharma, MedTech and Supply Chain industries in Ireland to learn about the emerging trends in their sectors, and to network with their industry peers. It provides an opportunity to encourage local sourcing in Ireland and stimulate growth in the Munster Region.
This is a free event and places are limited. Registration is required to secure your place.
Learn about the hot topics in the Irish lifesciences sector including The Impact of Brexit, Attracting FDI, Sector & Policy Priorities for 2018 and Talent & Training.
The conference will feature over 25 speakers & panellists from more than 20 organisations, including:
- Padraig Culbert, Head of the Pharma Academy and Connect Academy
- Matt Moran, Director, BioPharmachem Ireland
- Enda McDonnell, Global Sourcing Manager, Enterprise Ireland
- Brian Murphy, Head of Trade Services, Irish Exporters Association
- Conor Healy, Chief Executive Officer, Cork Chamber
- Michael McCarthy, Commercial Director, Port of Cork Authority
- Gerard Brady, Head of Tax and Fiscal Policy, Ibec
- Ray O’Connor, South-West Regional Manager, IDA Ireland
- Pauline Flanagan, Network Manager, Irish Medtech Association Skillnet
- Shane Maher, Production Planning & Logistics Director, DePuy Synthes
- Damien Flanagan, Director, KPMG
and many more.
Optional Site Visit: Live Serialisation Demo and Update on EU Readiness @ Crest Solutions
Attendees of the conference will also have the option to visit us here at Crest Solutions - a local supplier of Serialisation and Track & Trace solutions.
Here, attendees will see live demonstrations of the Antares Vision machines that are used to achieve compliance with regulations for anti-counterfeiting efforts globally, including the European Falsified Medicines Directive which has a compliance deadline of 09 February 2019.
As part of the Site Visit, attendees can learn more about EU readiness for the FMD by attending a presentation exploring the progress being made by each member state to date.
Don’t miss out on what promises to be an engaging and informative event.
Join the conversation, connect with key industry leaders, extend your professional network and gain actionable insights and knowledge. Register at www.lifesciencestrends.com